Who does not love going out on sunny days and engaging in fun activities? While rainy days are gloomy, sunny days can lift your moods and encourage you to do fun things such as cycling, biking, or playing games like golf or cricket. Although stepping out on sunny days is fascinating, tanning and harmful UV rays are often significant issues.
Whether you are an athlete, a cyclist, or an avid bike rider, staying out under the sun for hours can cause severe tanning and skin issues. With the levels of UV rays increasing with a rise in global pollution, exposure to such harmful rays becomes a worry for all, especially when staying outdoors for the whole day is an unavoidable option.
Various cool sun protection arm sleeves are available in different sizes, fit for all sports, to help athletes avoid sun tanning and offer protection from harmful UV rays.
Sun Tanning And Protection With Arm Sleeves
There are many countries around the world where the heat is unbearable during peak summers, and the threats of sunburns and severe skin damage are high. Many people use cool sun protection arm sleeves made of skin-friendly fabric proven to block the sun’s direct rays and prevent skin burns and tans.
Sun protection arm sleeves are available in different sizes and colors to match every outfit and purpose. These arm sleeves work like magic for athletes engaged in games, including cricket, golf, cycling, tennis, kayaking, etc. Other than athletes, arm sleeves are available for people of all ages and sizes.
Tracing the history of arm sleeves, they began to be worn by athletes during the early 2000s. Even today, sun protection arm sleeves are most common among athletes. However, in recent years, people from all walks of life have started wearing them.
Who Needs A Sun Protection Arm Sleeve And Why?
As stated before, a sun protection arm sleeve was standard only among athletes for decades. Today, it doesn’t matter if you are not an athlete; if you have to step out often and get exposed to the sun for hours, you need a protective arm sleeve.
Whether you are a college or school goer, a worker in the construction sites, an office goer who has to travel by public transport, or someone, who has daily needs to be outdoors, these breathable and lightweight sleeves are ideal for all outdoor purposes.
Benefits Of Buying One
Here are the best benefits to expect from a sun protection arm sleeve:
- It’s all in the name; an arm sleeve provides sun protection and helps keep the skin cool. It almost resembles the function of a sun-blocking cream, but sometimes, creams are not the best option.
- Prevents severe tans and provides UV protection.
- Helps lighten the skin tone because it prevents direct sun rays.
- Prevents painful sunburns and other harmful skin diseases like cancers.
- They also look fantastic and are available in different colors and sizes.
- The fabrics used are breathable and skin-friendly. Also, the materials are durable and last for a long time.
- They can dry quickly after washing; hence, you can wear them daily.
- Ideal for all seasons. They keep the skin cool in summer, help trap body temperature, and give warmth during winter.
Gone are the days when people believed just sunscreens were enough to block harmful sun rays. One cannot deny the benefits of applying sunscreens daily before leaving home. But it protects by blocking rays to an extent. You can consider buying a protection sleeve for you and your family and say goodbye to tans and burns.