The cryptocurrency market is a vibrant arena where digital currencies, tokens with functional value, and other crypto assets may be exchanged securely. All transactions are carried out on the decentralized blockchain network, which does away with the need for central authorities like banks or financial institutions – delivering transparency as well as security to all users. The cryptocurrency sector has attracted a great deal of attention due to its immense volatility and sudden price movements. It also presents numerous lucrative investment possibilities, as well as unique use cases that transcend traditional financial services. With the market expanding, more investors, merchants, and corporations are recognizing the potential cryptocurrencies and the underlying blockchain technology.
In this article, we would like to discuss the DASH crypto and tell you where to buy it.
What is DASH?
Initially released as Xcoin in 2014, DASH is built on the same protocol as Bitcoin. Prices for this asset have wavered dramatically over time – reaching a high of $1198 before plummeting to just $520 shortly thereafter. In December 2018, it surged back up to an impressive peak of $688, only to drop again by more than 90% and settle around the level of $68 later that same month. As of mid-February 2023, you can buy DASH coin at $70.70.
DASH was designed to ensure maximum privacy when transferring currency. Not only that, but it also supports PayPal and cash currencies – giving users the ability to convert them into crypto and conveniently send payments in a matter of minutes. What’s more, with the DashDirect app, you can use your asset for daily purchases using bank cards just like regular fiat money.
Where to Buy DASH Crypto?
Those interested in trading may look into reputable exchanges such as Coinbase, WhiteBIT, or Huobi, offering support for this cryptocurrency. Here is a simple manual on buying DASH on WhiteBIT:
- Create an account on WhiteBIT and complete the verification process (if needed) to enable trading.
- Deposit the cryptocurrency you want to convert to DASH into your WhiteBIT wallet. In this case, we will assume that you have dollars (USD) in your wallet and want to convert them to DASH.
- Go to the “Exchange” tab and select “USD/DASH” from the list of available trading pairs.
- Select the “Convert” tab, which will open the crypto converter.
- Enter the number of dollars you want to convert to DASH in the “You Send” field.
- The “You Get” field will automatically display the amount of DASH you will receive based on the current exchange rate.
- Click the “Convert” button to complete the transaction.
- Once the conversion is complete, the DASH will be credited to your WhiteBIT wallet.
Go to your WhiteBIT wallet and locate your DASH balance to ensure the transaction succeeded. You can now use your DASH to trade on the WhiteBIT exchange or withdraw it to an external wallet.