Did you know that your site design could make or break your business? The truth is website design accounts for 94% of first impressions! That just tells you why it’s definitely the first thing that needs working upon when you revamp the site.
Besides making the first impression, the site design also determines if you will make sales.
Now comes the more important question; can a good site design improve sales?
It does because an engaging and visually appealing site encourages visitors to stay on and make purchases. So, how can you make your site design conducive to higher sales? This is where you should reach out to professional website design services.
Things that your website design services provider will do for your site:
Companies like Long Island Web Design will have teams of experienced and qualified developers and designers to do this for you. Here are some ways in which they accomplish this goal:
- When the site’s design doesn’t have a unique value proposition, buyers won’t make purchases for you. You need to communicate your business’s value proposition to your prospective buyers. The best way to do this is vis-à-vis a clear and aesthetic site design. Whether it’s bolding keywords or inserting images, you ensure your prospects see the value proposition as soon as they come to your site.
- If you run an ecommerce store, you need to make the site responsive on all types of mobile devices. Almost half of your prospects will view the site through smartphones. If you cannot tap into these customers, you cannot improve sales figures. A leading website design in Amityville, NY can ensure your site’s layout remains intact across all types of screens. It will test this thoroughly before you publish the site.
- When you choose a “web design near me” in New York, they will ensure your site has eye-catchy, compelling CTA buttons. These are responsible for higher click-through rates, which, in turn, lead to more conversions.
- Leading web designers will focus on leveraging your landing page to boost sales. Landing pages are typically devoted to specific offers and products. The idea is to convert a prospect into a confirmed buyer. This is why landing pages must have clear call-to-action prompts and fewer distractions.
- You must have seen your customers abandoning shopping carts and leaving the site empty-handed. Shopping cart abandonments are common when customers find the checkout process confusing, traffic is slow, or stumble upon shocking shipping prices. Reviewing the checkout system is crucial to resolving cart abandonment problems. Professional site designers will detect the inconveniences and correct these.
- Your site must be trustworthy and secure. Posting client testimonials and trust badges can help. Did you know that nearly 60% of shoppers will read user-generated reviews and ratings before buying anything? So, in case you still don’t have a page dedicated to this, make sure to incorporate one.
- Use high-quality images for displaying products. You need to understand that a buyer will trust your images to make a purchase decision since he can’t see them in in-person.
- Add a live chat feature to facilitate purchases online. This helps to resolve customer queries in a jiffy! When buyers know there’s someone on the other side to guide them, their trust in you increases.
These simple yet effective tweaks will be made by professional site designers to increase your visibility. Higher visibility will automatically translate into higher sales!