Turkey is one of the world’s most visited nations, with over 50 million people arriving each year. This lovely nation, with its seven distinct regions and kind people, attracts a large number of visitors each year. The Turkish visa system is quite perplexing to those who first encounter it.
This article, GIS will bring you information about Turkey Visa for Afghan Citizens for Afghan citizens. Let’s discover!
1.Check Turkey visa requirements for Afghan citizens.
Afghanistan is not in the exempt country list for Turkey visa, so Afghans need a Turkey visa to enter the country. Nowadays, Afghan citizens don’t need to waste time queuing for a visa at the embassy, instead they can apply for an electronic system visa, known as Turkey e-Visa.
What is a Turkey e-visa application?
The Turkey E-visa system went into effect in 2013. Applications can be submitted online in a variety of languages.
Citizens of non-exempt countries can pay their visa costs with payment instruments such as visa or Mastercard throughout the application process.
People entered the nation via the Turkey E-visa application for tourism or business purposes.
They must acquire a residence or work permit from the appropriate authorities situated nearest to them when they intend to stay here for objectives such as a job or school, regardless of the validity length of their visa.
Type of Turkey e-visa for Afghan citizens:
E-Visa to Turkey for Afghan citizens allows a single entry with 30 days of stay in Turkey. The validity of a Turkish e visa for Afghans is 180 days from the day Afghan nationals arrive in the country.
The e-Visa application is as straightforward as you can imagine. The application process can be completed in a few minutes and may be done entirely from home.
Turkey e-visa issued to Afghanistan is for tourist and business purposes. If you want to come to Turkey for other purposes (study, work,…) or want to stay longer, please contact the Turkey Visa for Bangladesh Citizens or overseas to apply for the traditional visa.
2. How to apply for the Turkey e-visa from Afghanistan?
When applying for a Turkish e-Visa, you must ensure that you have all of the necessary documentation in order for your application to be granted.
Documents required for Turkey visa application
The following are the major visa requirements:
- A current passport (for at least six months ahead of the intended trip), with at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
- A valid e-mail address (to receive the PDF version of your e-Visa permit)
To travel to Turkey using an e-Visa, Afghans must additionally bring the following documents:
- A valid visa or a residency permit from one of the following countries: the United Kingdom, the United States, Ireland, or one of the Schengen Area nations.
- A round-trip ticket.
- Hotel reservation confirmation.
- Proof of adequate finances ($50 each day of stay)
Step by step to apply Turkey tourist visa
- Step 1: Fill out the safe online application form . In this phase, you must input visa details and the applicants’ complete personal information.
- Step 2: Please double-check your information to ensure that it is complete and right. Then, for our visa service charge, select a payment option and complete the secure checkout form.
- Step 3: Obtain your e-Visa and instructions for having your visa stamped. After completing step 2, please check your email for your confirmed details, and we will notify you when your Turkey e-Visa will be ready.
- Step 4: On arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport. We recommend you print the Turkey eVisa that we sent you through email. When you arrive in Turkey with a valid e-Visa, the Immigration Officers at the airport may ask you to present it and have a stamp inserted inside your passport.
3. Processing time and fee of Turkey visa:
Turkish tourist visa cost include 02 kind of fee:
- The Government fee: is mandatory for Afghan citizens since Afghanistan is not on the exemption list of Turkey e visa.
- Service fee: This is the cost paid in advance for service during Turkey e-Visa processing.
The price of Turkey visa has 03 different levels of visa processing time:
- Normal service: This is the service package chosen by most customers. Customers will receive visa approval within 03 working days.
- Urgent visa service: This product package allows you to shorten the maximum time to receive your visa, within 24 hours.
- Supper urgent service: You need to pay a higher service fee for this type of visa service. You can receive an e visa to Turkey in as soon as 05 business hours.
4. Turkey visa requirements for Afghan citizens FAQs:
We have compiled a lot of frequently asked questions and their answers for the Turkey Visa for Afghan nationals.
How long is the tourist online visa valid for?
Once your Turkish e-Visa is granted, your visa will have a validity of 180 days after arrival.
What happens if I want to stay longer than e-Visa allows?
Overstaying a visa is an issue that needs to be addressed. You’ll need to apply for a residence permit at a Turkey Embassy or leave the country and apply for another Turkey eVisa.
Can I work in Turkey with an online visa?
No. The Turkey eVisa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or business meetings. Work or study in Turkey requires a regular visa issued by your local Turkish Embassy.
Do I need a Turkey e-Visa if I arrive via a cruise ship?
Afghan passport holders arriving at seaports and intending to visit the seaport city or neighboring regions for touristic purposes are free from requiring a visa as long as their stay does not exceed 72 hours. If you enter or depart from Turkey by plane for your cruise excursion, you must get a visa.
Can Afghanistan citizens visit Turkey without a visa?
No. Afghan people are unable to visit Turkey without a visa. To enter Turkey, all Afghan passport holders must get the necessary visa.
Afghan citizens who match the e-Visa requirements can apply online for a one-month stay permit with a single entry.
All other visitors must apply for a visa through the Turkish embassy in Afghanistan.
Hope this article will help you better understand Turkey visa requirements for Afghan citizens. If you want to book Turkey visa service or need to answer any other questions, please contact us 24/7. All free.