Government of India has made it very easy for Cruise ship passengers to explore and enjoy INDIAN VISA FOR CRUISE SHIP VISITORS. You can find out about all the Indian Visa Online (eVisa India) requirements on this website https://www.indiavisa-online.org. Travelling is a thrilling adventure, if this adventure mixed with the cruise ship tour, then you may also want to explore India when the cruise ship anchors on the Indian harbour.
Travelers, who want to see the world through the lens of the ocean liner, the Republic of India is turning into a hot new destination. Several tourists realize that traveling by boat permits them to envision a lot of this stunning country than they may have seen in the other manner. It conjointly permits them to get pleasure from many alternative beaches and destinations to see the planet with ocean liner. For this the Republic of India simplifies the immigration clearance procedure for travellers and provides them with a friendly and hassle-free methods after they begin or land from the cruise ship passengers at the Indian ports. There are many seaports in India where Indian Visa holders are allowed to enter. Refer to the list of seaports for authorised entry to India Visa holders.
India Tourist Visa Cruise is Required: Cruise ship passengers also require an Indian Visa
The tourists who want to visit the Indian through cruise tour can apply for an Indian Visa Online (eVisa India). Their cruise ship leaves from your home country and will stop at subsequent ports because they don’t have another option. The Indian cruise ship passenger’s ports are in Mumbai, Chennai, Cochin, Mormugao, and New Mangalore as of 2020. Refer to the list to stay up to date at seaports for authorised entry to Tourist Visa.
However, application for the India Visa is quite an easy procedure because the tourists have the facility of an online offer prior to booking their slot for a cruise ship or after making a booking for cruise ship. The only thing that the tourists want to do is to submit the correct information along with the documents. The documents that you must have are:
- Only required in electronic format, like a photo taken from your mobile phone.
- Your current valid passport.
- Passport It must have the maintained validity of 6 months with the arrival date.
- Passport must be Ordinary and not Official or Diplomatic or Refugee.
- A payment method like, Mastercard, Visa, Diners, AMEX, Paypal and so on.
- Your photograph that meets the specifications within the application. Most passport size photos can do. Email our India Visa Help Desk and they will fix the photograph for you. Indian Visa Photo Requirements must be met.
- The photograph of your personal biograph page of the passport, with each image and private information. India Visa Passport Requirements must be met.
- Complete Details regarding your trip, within your country and from India.
- You are NOT required to visit Indian Embassy or any office of the Government of India.
Then, you click on the submitted button, you will get the email of your India tourist visa cruise from the company at intervals 1-4 business days.
What to do if the Seaport Isn’t in the Allowed List?
Cruise ship passengers who are on cruise port, in any case of their stop at any port and they find that they are not arriving in on of the authorised ports of entry then they again apply for a paper or conventional visa to Indian from their home country. This can be done with applying for a standard visa or paper visa. Travelers can get to submit documents by mail again which travellers can submit around the cruise ship booking time. You can check with your travel agent whether you need to obtain Indian Tourist Visa before or after the cruise ship booking. Once electronic TOURIST VISA FOR INDIA is granted (eVisa India) then it is non-refundable and non-cancellable).
What are the rules if you have over 2 Stops at Indian Seaport?
This is a very important point and we should focus on this point with great care and deliberation. If your cruise is creating over 2 stops at an Indian seaport, then the thirty days Indian Tourist Visa Cruise Ship won’t be valid for your tour. If the case meets you then you must have to apply for a 1 Year Tourist Visa. Keep in mind that each 1 stop will involve an approval at the port by Indian Immigration Border staff before your entry with an Indian Online Visa (eVisa India). A wise thing is that you have to be the know of your complete itinerary of your approaching trip’s ports of arrival and have complete information before you start your travel. You can also contact your broker or the cruise line company for details relating to stops in India. Knowing all of your stops, and applying for the right visa can prevent a lot of stress throughout your vacation time in India. Indian Government cares about the wellbeing of tourists and want to make your experience as smooth as possible.
The Seaport: Biometric Information
The Indian Government allows biometric information from cruise ship passengers whenever they visit India. However, this method is somehow taking too long for ocean liner passengers, several of whom were missing out on seeing sights as a result of them standing in line. India has suspended biometric data capture on ocean liner passengers after New Year’s Eve 2020, and additional investment is made for systems and software overhaul so that they will move their passengers through the method that is quicker and faster.
The Government of India considers its tourists at first priority. It makes a system that is easier to follow for the Tourists so that they can enjoy it well during their vacations. While obtaining the correct Indian Visa to require a cruise could appear confusing, it’s sometimes straightforward and simple. You will be ought to check at port your India Tourist Visa Cruise for that you need a lot of time, particularly if you are checking-in for a cruise requiring a multi-entry visa to India. It is safest to apply for a 1 Year Tourist Visa. The 1 year Tourist Visa for India is a multiple entry visa.
Alternatively, you will solely check in for cruises that need the Indian Visa Online, instead of the multi-entry. Either way, you must have knowledge about your itinerary and which ports will your cruise embark and anchor on before you book your eVisa for India.
India Tourist Visa for Cruise ship: Important Information for Passengers
When you have finally made a decision of your travel through cruise ship and arrive and an Indian Seaport, the first thing you have to do is collect all the legal rules and regulations that are formulated by Indian Government for the safety of tourists. With this fore knowledge your travel will become stress free and you will enjoy your vacation without any violation of laws or fear of fines and penalties. There is some important information that you must be aware of before you travel, like:
- Passengers of the eligible countries should apply online minimum 4 days prior to the date of arrival. For instance, if you’re applying on 1st April then you’ll choose arrival initiate 5th April
- If you are late, then apply for Urgent Indian Visa.
- Not obtainable by Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders and also not obtainable to International Travel Document Holders.
- Not obtainable by Refugee Passport Holders. You need an Ordinary Passport.
- The visa on arrival entitles you to up to sixty days stay in the state of India after your arrival.
- Not obtainable to people supported on Parent’s/Spouse Passport i.e. every individual ought to have a separate passport.
- The fee once submitted is non-refundable.
- Applicants ought to carry a soft or paper copy of the visa on arrival authorization in conjunction with him/her at the time of travel.
- Biometric details of the individual are obligatory captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
- Tourist Visa on Arrival once issued is non-extendable, non-convertible
- Indian Visa Online (eVisa India) is not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and cantonment or Army Areas
- The validity of visa is start from the date of issue for a 1 Year tourist Visa.
- You are recommended to apply for a 1 Year Tourist Visa instead of a 30 Day Tourist Visa
- Note that the starting date of 30 Days Indian Visa starts from the date of arrival, and not the date of issue, unlike the 1 Year Tourist Visa.
- Nationals of infectious disease affected countries should carry a yellow fever vaccination card at the time of arrival in India, otherwise, they’ll be isolated for 6 days upon arrival in India.
- You need to connect a scanned initial page of passport
- You will be asked for face photograph in digital format
To wrap up, the Government of India has taken a number of steps to facilitate Indian Visa for the cruise ship passengers in an easy manner. The design has been made so that the system made for the Tourists is easy to understand. Once you plan to travel for a thrilling adventure you must have the knowledge of Indian laws the details about the visa rules and regulations. All this will help you to make you travel stress free along with the a satisfying journey and a happy experience.